We've compiled a list of our tools to help you in your oral health advocacy efforts.
Stay Up to Date
Sign Up for Newsletters
- Advocacy Alerts (oral health and related legislation updates)
- The Wisdom Tooth Insider (monthly newsletter on older adults)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OralHealthAmerica
- Twitter: @Smile4Health
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/oral-health-america
Be Informed & Spread the Word
A State of Decay Report
This report by Oral Health America (OHA) is a state-by-state analysis of oral health for the country's 65+ population and the success or failure of states to address those needs. View current and past A State of Decay reports.
Infographics & Downloads
- Infographic: S.192, the Older Americans Act Reauthorization (JPG) (PDF)
- Infographic: Older Adults’ Barriers to Accessing Care (PDF)
- Fact sheet: Oral Health in Older Adult by Research! America (PDF)
- Join the movement and become an OHA State Partner. →
- Raise Your Voice! Share your story with OHA →
- What did we miss? What oral health issue have we not addressed? Tell us, we want to know!
- Find out who your legislators are. Set up an in-person meeting with your legislator. Call your legislator's district office and ask to speak with the staff member that can help you set up a meeting to discuss "health and older adults." District office phone numbers can be found on your legislator's webpage.
Questions? Contact our Advocacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org