Stay Up to Date!
- Sign-up for our advocacy alerts>>
- Sign-up to receive our monthly newsletter, the Wisdom Tooth Insider
Follow us on Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OralHealthAmerica
- Twitter: @Smile4Health
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/oral-health-america
Spread the Word!
- Share our infographic on S.192, the Older Americans Act Reauthorization
- Share our report on the State of Decay, Volume II
- Share our infographic on Older Adults’ Barriers to Accessing Care
- Share Research America’s! fact sheet on Oral Health in Older Adults
- Join the movement by becoming an OHA State Partner. Learn more >>
- Raise Your Voice! Share your story with OHA >>
- What did we miss? What oral health issue have we not addressed? Tell us, we want to know!
- Find out who your legislators are >>
- Call your legislator’s DC office. Let them know why you need them to prioritize oral health.
- Set up an in-person meeting with your legislator. Call your legislator’s district office and ask to speak with the staff member that can help you set up a meeting to discuss ‘health and older adults.’ District office phone numbers can be found on your legislator’s webpage.
Questions? Contact Bianca Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org